Even before the pandemic Truly Yours Family Dental had stringent protocols in place for cleaning and disinfecting our office, but now we’ve added more.
Patient safety is our #1 priority, and it starts with comprehensive cleaning and sterilization in our office .
Our regular infection control and sterilization practices have always exceeded local, state, and federal health standards. With guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Truly Yours Family Dental has taken the steps needed so our office meets and exceeds safety protocols to keep our patients, doctors and staff safe.
What Your Next Dental Appointment Will Look Like
One of the best ways to keep everyone safe is to only allow healthy people inside the office. To that end, you will notice a thorough screening questionnaire when you’re scheduling your visits and then again upon your arrival. Truly Yours Family Dental has also secured appropriate PPEs (personal protective equipment) for all doctors, hygienists, assistants and front office staff. We require daily health screenings for our staff (including vital information like the presence of a cough, temperature, and shortness of breath). We’ll follow social distancing, provide hand sanitizer and encourage frequent hand washing, among several other measures.
- Comprehensive pre-appointment screening process (for patients/doctors and staff members)
- Staff temperature checks and oxygen saturation readings before they enter our office.
- Everyone must wear a mask upon entering the office.
- Hand Sanitizer and antibacterial soap for handwashing.
- Frequent cleaning of clipboards, counters, light switches, bathroom and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Social distancing techniques, including chairs at least six feet apart in our waiting room and adjusting appointment flow so fewer patients are in the office than usual
- Front desk barriers
- Medical grade HEPA air purifiers in every room
- Every patient has their own room (no open bays)
- Upgraded HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) with new advanced filters
- Solea laser to minimize aerosol generation
- Staff are wearing gowns which are changed between patients and n95/kn95 masks and face shields.
- Single use disposable gloves
- Surfaces and air is fogged with HOCL which is on EPA list to kill COVID 19
- Multiple suction units to minimize aerosols in the air